[at-l] OT: Space shuttle - the final voyage...

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:23:03 CDT 2011

I'm sorry for the off topic post but...

I'm presently in Titusville, Florida, at Space Park with a prime viewing
spot to see the shuttle lift-off tomorrow - or Saturday - or Sunday -
depending on the weather.  There are a great many news crews from all over
the world covering the event.  The shuttle doesn't even take off until
11:26am tomorrow and I've seen at least three cameras pointed my way
already.  At least one of these news crews was from Russia.

So, if anyone manages to tape any of the event, I would love to get a copy -
especially if you happen to see a very tall women with short brown hair,
wearing a skirt in the Space Park coverage.  :-)

Hmm, I will be visiting a lister when I leave here.  Does that make this
on-topic now?  ;-)

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor