[at-l] List

Robert Dudley greyowlvermont at live.com
Wed Jul 6 17:00:25 CDT 2011

Well, we have had a discussion on this list about Earl's through hike with lots of snarky comments.  It turned into a dick swinging contest (sorry ladies) and the rehash of the meaning of purist.  It is all a bunch of crap!!!  This is exactly the reason that I left the list.  My advice is shut up and hike!!!

As my old drill Sargent used to say - no whining!!  Suck it up!!  March!!!

Well I am not whining, I am going to suck it up and go on a hike.  I am also unsubscribing from the list.  Felix, don't lose that number.  Hope to see you and Pilot in the near future.  If you can't make it we will treat pilot like a trail goddess.

Cheers

Bob

AKA Grey Owl