[at-l] Loyalsock Trail

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:57:08 CDT 2011

Nope, never even heard of 'Doc On The Soc'.
We actually did the trail in four days, if you don't count the 1.5 miles we
did to get out of the parking lot on Friday night.
It's a very nice, well marked trail. But there are places (the vertical ones
mostly <g>) that must be just plain scarey in the rain :-)

Oh, and forgot to mention the mountain laurel at the peak of blooming, and
the veery's in full throat... really nice!

skeeter