[at-l] In the summertime, when the heat is high....

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 11:22:53 CDT 2010

--- On Wed, 5/26/10, Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net> wrote:

Jan Lite wrote:
Two Thumbs up - what Toe said. What a terrific bag.

You can just reach right up and touch the sky.
#### (That put the ol' ear-worm to work...)

>From: Tom McGinnis <sloetoe at yahoo.com>

>Western Mountaineering Highlite.
>Wait -- what was the question?

Man...I like that bag...and, it's one lb. weight. But, I sure don't
like that 250-ish dollar bills it'll take to get one.

#### Any fears of $250-ish being too much will absolutely go away on your first trip ("trip" equals... let's say a 5 day load). If not, and I will drive down to Hooterville and buy the bag off of you. No lie. (I write this, Fee, knowing you are as tight wit' money as I. {Alright, maybe not *that* tight, but that's the point, too.})

econotoe