[at-l] maps

Michael Henderson MichaelH at ospreypacks.com
Tue May 18 15:36:43 CDT 2010

You're right, I mis-read Rock Dancer's post.  The stairs along Beaver Brook WERE there in '92, looked fairly new, but certainly a season old already.  Would have been impossible without them - would have had to route the trail away from the Brook a bit, as the stairs are installed directly up (down) near-shear rock faces.  Got a cool pic in that slide show of mine.