[at-l] Stoves and fuel

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:03:18 CST 2009

I gotta hiking buddy who uses the caldera cone w beer can stove ccoh
stove. He loves it and he's gotten really good with it, cooking pizza
even and impressing everyone with his culinary skills . . . . I just
gotta boil water and i'm happy (I've given up the curries unless
they're dehydrated) . . . but i can't make one of those beer can
stoves boil water quick enough with the same amount of fuel each time
. . . .