[at-l] Stoves and fuel

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:54:42 CST 2009

It seems like our little family here has gotten closer in the last
month or so. Less arguing, Ds and Rs lying down together, that sort of
thing.

We should really enjoy this while it lasts. as 11-10 gets closer, a
lot of us will forget that we have a lot more in common than we have
not-in common.

Politics sucks. This stuff is what's real.