[at-l] Stoves and fuel

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 17:36:55 CST 2009

Actually, you should have seen Georges face at the following Trail Days, when I Gave the stove to him for free. Didn't give it to him at Springer, because I had to use it. LOL!
It is now in the Tin Man museum (that stove was the first one he ever sold). Cool. A few weeks later I got a surprise Tin Man gift box. With a new stove, etc...

Hotdog
**
Hot dog used a tin Man Pepsi can stove that was so old that it didn't
have a serial # on it.

You should have seen George's eyes light up when he saw it at the
Springer Shelter. He tried to buy it back from him. Didn't work.