[at-l] Stoves and fuel

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Tue Nov 3 09:46:29 CST 2009

Yup.

Great stove/pot setup. I love their fuel efficiency.  Love their performance
in windy conditions.

Disclaimer:  I have only used one on a few section hikes. So, I don't have a
"full season" (as in a thru-hiker season) of use on mine and I'm not sure how
well the cone, itself, will hold up for that many set-ups/pack ups.

Chainsaw