[at-l] Village Soup, corridor monitoring

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 07:43:38 CST 2009

### That sounds so cool. Put a little flour out there and call it hashing!
http://www.onin.com/hhh/hhhexpl.html ... For that matter, it sounds like the neighboring Cohos Trail (ahem)...
http://www.cohostrail.org/ "Now an International trail!" Yeah. Still, lots more fun than just treading...

--- On Tue, 11/3/09, rockdancer97 at comcast.net <rockdancer97 at comcast.net> wrote:
> What’s the point of all this rambling not in the woods? If you too would rather ramble in the woods than drive along a romantic rocky road, try wandering along an AT boundary corridor or, better yet and much closer to home if home is anywhere from Ellsworth to Union, any of the older or newer
trails in our turf. Dolores and I have finally discovered the Georges River Land Trust and have begun following their selection of places to find forest, mud, or whatever it is about the Maine woods that turns us on. Try it. It will keep you away from the mall.Woods, mud, rocks, roots, yellow blazes, other-color blazes, moose, turkey, and all are much nicer than the mall.Milt Gross can be reached for corrections, harassment, or other purposes at lesstraveledway at midmaine.com.Milton M. Gross Copyright 2009