[at-l] Never. Re: sleeping bag?

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:36:51 CST 2009

maybe it's a six of one / half dozen of another / glass half
full/empty sorta thing, but plan B, exit strategy, escape
hatch/ladder/rocket, license to quit, whatever you want to call it,
seems to characterize realistic smarts to me . . . many folk wouldn't
even start a risky, major undertaking, but for the potential to abort
or chose or rely upon other options. Denying rational alternatives may
motivate some folks, and I'm ok with that, too . . . drs, shrinks,
lawyers, insurers, and actuaries make their livings from both types