[at-l] alcohol stoves

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:05:15 CST 2009

<<I just made another stove, this one from a couple of michelobe ultra cans
(they're smaller); [wish I could find a couple starbuck's double shot cans,
they're even smaller.>>

I had a full sized soda can stove that shot the flames up the side of my
cooking pot and was burning the handles. I made a smaller stove thinking it
would be more efficient if the flames were actually under the pot ;  )
It's not any more efficient, but I'm not burning the handles any more...
Hint - just copy the soda can design using Red Bull or one of the other
energy drink type cans...

skeeter