[at-l] Never. Re: sleeping bag?

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 16:36:45 CST 2009

What do doctors know? I ignored the docs when I hurt my knee the third day of my thruhike. They said take 2 weeks off, I took one day off & kept hiking. I finished.
Hotdog (um, er, though my trail name should now be gimp)
**
I do not recommend wanting to hike so bad that you hike 10 miles on a broken leg.  Your Dr. will call you an idiot.  Did you know you can die of a broken leg?  I didn't.  Evidently there is a vein that goes next to your bone that don't like to be cut.Clyd