[at-l] Some Thoughts---

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:39:36 CST 2009

Not bizarre at all. Contrast between white paper and black ink is what makes
reading easy. The closer the tone of the paper to the print, the harder it
is to make out the words. I hate it when they put tiny print on top of a
color and then I'm trying to read it in dim light.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/