[at-l] The Appalachian Outfitters thing

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 12:17:30 CST 2009

If your goal is to be able to return anything at any time with no reason given, then maybe you should keep shopping there (LL Bean). They are good that way. I find that places that sell online or by phone have to take things back because people don't get it right the first time. Then they wear it anyway and try to return it later after they realize they screwed up. Hopefully shopping local and getting input from outfitters eliminates most "wrong size/fit" returns. And if they recommended it and you have pain or other issues, go talk to local the outfitters, tell them your problem. They will usually work with you to solve the problem.

Hotdog (not speaking specifically  for AO, just about outfitters in general, but I did stay at A Holiday Inn Express)