[at-l] spray tans

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Tue May 12 14:41:50 CDT 2009

What is this?? Hiker beauty secrets?? We're stooping to this??

Oh, well....

I normally hike in long nylon pants--maybe capris.? I'm a Caucasian with lots of English, Dutch,?and German ancestors (and a Polish Jew thrown in to?liven things up a little).? Therefore my legs are whiter than the Pillsbury doughboy's.???So white that a nurse in the doctor's office thought that I was the patient with anemia.?

If I know I'm doing something that requires a dress, I start a daily application of that self-tanner cream on my legs.? About 4-5 days of that stuff leaves?my legs?a little darker, albeit sometimes more orange than tan.? But I don't spray it on; it's a cream.?

Joan--