[at-l] OT: inverter/USB

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Mon May 11 13:37:31 CDT 2009

In a message dated 5/11/2009 8:43:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker at smithville.net writes:

True  enough. Though, if you have an mp3 player, you can do both, or
either.   I tend to be pretty happy no matter whether I have  music or
not.  I will say that I've had times that listening to tunes  has helped
make a big, late-day climb. The iRiver with one battery doesn't  weigh
much...and, a spare AA battery is easy to come by (can usually be  stolen
from your headlamp...or, someone else's    ;-)

On the trail in 03 I carried a small AM/FM radio for a while. Found nice
local stations with
"mountain" music, piano music, etc. to listen to at night. Sent it home
after a while.
Kept my stuffed dog with a battery operated bark the whole way.
Priorities... LOL!

Hotdog AT03
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585010x1201462743/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May