[at-l] Sew...win eye lift

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:47:50 CDT 2009

I've never checked intellecast but I know that Wunderground and Weather.com
don't agree. Weather forecasting is not a field to go into if you like being
right. In that sense it's a lot like politics. I'm told by scientist types
that weather operates on chaos theory. I can believe that.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/