[at-l] OT: Need road trip planning help

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon May 4 09:19:16 CDT 2009

And do check out (if you have time) Capitol Reef.  And if you go there, drive west about 30 minutes from there to Torrey, Utah, and have dinner at Cafe Diablo.
http://www.cafediablo.net/
Absolutely the best southwestern cusine.  It's a splurge, but worth every penny!

For another splurge dinner, the Bit and Spur in Springdale, Utah, outside Zion.  http://www.bitandspur.com/

Woman does not live by hiking alone.  I eat a lot of camp meals so I can splurge on places like these!  If you can only do one, go for Cafe Diablo.

Joan