[at-l] PA RUCK notice

Marsha atrailhiker at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 18 07:32:39 CST 2007

After updating the food and supply list, the following is what we STILL need
for the PA Ruck.

If you are attending the PA Ruck, it would be appreciated if you would
either post your contribution idea here, or email me privately at:

ATrailHiker at hotmail.com.

We are need of these items:

FRIDAY NIGHT PASTA DINNER-
Pasta, meats, sauce, cheeses, breads, salads

SATURDAY SOUP AND CHILI BENEFIT FOR THE HOSTEL:
We ONLY have 2 vegeterian chilis, 1 soup

SATURDAY NIGHT RUCKFEAST:
We are in need of all dishes, meats, YOUR Ideas
A great contribution is something you cook, or bought locally.
Ethnic dishes are always welcome!

There are only 2 dessert items

SUPPLIES:
We need COFFEE - (we have decaf)
We need creamers. And LOTS of it.
We need eating utensils, napkins.

We are set on everything else.

Attendance is usually 50 to 130 people.

Your attention to this is very important, we only have ONE week left to
plan.

Thank you if you have already responded.

Marsha