[at-l] (no subject)

Ken Bennett bennettk at wfu.edu
Wed Jan 17 15:37:00 CST 2007

On 1/17/07, Rich kook <rich4hike at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Has anyone ever used this Trangia Mug/Pot?
> It looks decent and it says it fits into a Nalgene bottle
>
> http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/vargo_titanium_mug.html
>

> Otherwise I'm gonna just go with the Sno Peak Trek 700 series....
> http://www.snowpeak.com/gears/scs005t.htm

I have the Snow Peak 700, and my hiking partner has the Vargo Ti mug. They
are about the same size and shape. I use mine as my main pot and mug (using
a homemade Reflectix cozy) on all my hikes. Never tried fitting either of
them over a Nalgene bottle, but then I don't carry Nalgene bottles. Love the
Snow Peak.

--Ken B