[at-l] Winter is Here!

Art Cloutman art at crystalacresnh.com
Thu Jan 11 06:49:45 CST 2007

It is finally cold enough to get the snow guns running at Gunstock.
Yesterday, it reached a hig of 22 degrees at the base of the
mountain.  This morning it is around 10 degrees.  The ice should be
covered by the time I get to work.  Mount Washington is again looking
like a White Mountain.  It is finally looking like winter in New
Hampshire.

--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman