[at-l] ride to PA Ruck from Philly

Alison Scheiderer scheiderer2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 13:39:56 CST 2007

Hi,
 I just joined the list, so please excuse me if this is not an
appropriate forum for this query. I finished a southbound through hike in
December and am hoping to get to the PA Ruck to (hopefully) see some of the
wonderful people I met along the trail. However, while I was hiking my
car developed a bad rust habit and now needs to be retired so my
transportation there is in question.  I live in Philadelphia, Pa. I am
wondering if there is anyone going to the Ruck who will be coming from or
driving through Philly on their way. I am more than willing to help defray
the cost of gas and tolls etc. Any suggestions on how to get to the
Ruck without my own vehicle would be welcome. It might be a fun bike ride
after all.

thanks,
Laces