[at-l] Is...

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Mon Feb 19 19:08:49 CST 2007

In "military time" ???

As best I remember, in my day, USMC & US Navy would have been "Oh Two
Hundred", and "Sixteen Hundred."  Or maybe "Four Bells" and "Eight Bells" when
at sea.

Is "hundred hours" used now?  Is that an Army thing?

As I remember, some agencies use 02:00Z w/o the word "hours" to coordinate
world wide.

I wonder where and when "hours" came into use.

Chainsaw