[at-l] Measuring Wheels

Casey Horrigan newcasey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:40:16 CST 2007

I use measuring wheels up in the whites for my job as a backcountry
caretaker to collect information and pinpoint areas that are in need
of restoration, relocation, or any other work. they are a pain in the
ass, heavy, and not accurate at all since they are not rolling over
flat ground. IVe never used a GPS, but I am imagining that it is a far
better way to go.

Casey "Dingle"

--
Casey's Stories and Writings: www.AT04.com/casey

"...the stark reality of death, that half-dreaded, half-invited angel
ever brooding in the shadows of the climber's world." - Guy Waterman