[at-l] casio digital camera questions

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 13:16:24 CST 2007

So TT,  do any of these crossovers interface directly to my cell phone so that I can be sending live video to my web site as I walk the trail?

  (That was supposed to be humor, folks.)

Clark Wright <icw at wardanddavis.com> wrote:
  10) Consider the growing list of crossover digital still shot
cameras/camcorders . . . as flash memory technology increases, you can get
2, 3 and 4 Gig SD cards that will hold a fair amount of video footage, with
sound, to go with your still pics . . . the Trail will never be the same!
:-)

Thru-Thinker