[at-l] The Police

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 18:35:38 CST 2007

### The TV just told me, for the 48th time this
evening, that Our Favorite Nudie With Three Names,
Anna Nicole Smith, was dead. Bopping around sorting
and reading and balancing shelf space with
giveaway-box space, wrapped in other thought, I was
perhaps unduly annoyed at the over-wrought urgency of
said repeated announcement, and turned to the TV with
a self-satisfying bellow "Who F^&@ING CARES?!?"

Oh, to keep this on thread, I think neighbors on two
sides have called the police -- but not the musical
trio.

sloetoe
(soon to be "07-54364-434")

--- Nina Rogers <infpeace at gmail.com> wrote:

> I heard that, too. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> On 2/8/07, Mark Hudson <mvhudson at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I heard the Pou-liz'e were getting back together
> for a reunion tour, I didn't realize it would be on
the at-l <vbg>