[at-l] Pennsylvania....It's beautiful this time of year!

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 6 16:00:47 CST 2007

I liked that trip report.  The part about loving a women that owned a shovel reminded me of my grandma.  When I told her I was getting married she ask if the girl owned a hammer.  She told me never marry a women that doesn't own a hammer, she will be to high maintenance.  My wife owned a hammer,she thought I was nuts when I asked her if she owned one but my grandma was right.  I miss my grandma, she owned a hammer and a shovel and I loved her :>))

Clyde