[at-l] Trail Daze and Creepiness

atrailhiker at adelphia.net atrailhiker at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 26 10:11:52 CDT 2007

The Creeper Trail from Whitetop down into Damascus (I haven't traveled south into Abingdon) is absolutely BREATHTAKING. You can rent a bike in Damascus and they will also shuttle you up. Take your time....you'll want to spend every moment possible out there. I have a great photo album in the Gallery if you can find it from 3 years ago.

I'm planning on hiking the Creeper early Friday morning, I won't hike all of it because I have to be at the Hiker Reception at Rock School at 1:00 p.m.

I'll have professional photography equipment with me this time (look out Big Cranky) and I would love to take pictures of those thongs for the boyz over at Whiteblaze :))

See yall soon-
Marsha