[at-l] TDz BBQ Friend Gathering-Friday night

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Wed Apr 25 19:44:54 CDT 2007

Tin Man and I would like to remind everyone that they are invited to our 3rd Annual Friday Night Hiker Appreciation TDz BBQ Friend Gathering.

Dawg will have raffle tickets for a 15" FLAT PANEL High Definition TV. All proceeds go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Dawg is going to Alaska in June to walk for Leukemia Patients.

Here are this year's details:
>>The theme is considered Hawaiian...so WEAR YOUR HAWAIIAN SHIRTS AND GET LEIED.
>>As always Tin Man is the one in the coconut bra doin' the Hula. Mrs. Tin Man is the laughing one.
>>Dawg...well...what she wears can't be said outside Trail Days. You gotta see it.
>>Shell-no e-y has the bail money.
>>Hot Dog & Miss Janet will try to burn down Damascus...I mean cook.
>>Puppy Dawg is coming this year. She cooks better than Hot Dog.
>>Dutch Treat is providing the musical entertainment

Food Details:
>>Tin Dawgs & Dawg Burgers will be served at 6:30 at the Anti-Gravity Gear vendor tent on Friday night
>>We will also furnish the fixings: Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Lettuce, Onions & Tomatoes.
>>We will furnish chips.
>>We will furnish plates, & napkins & utensils.

We are asking for the following:
>>Please bring your own drink.
>>If you would like to contribute, please bring a side item...if possible in a disposable container. If you are willing to bring something, please email Dawg at gadog430 at charter.net and tell her if it has alcohol in it...ok...I mean...tell her what it is.

Sincerely,
Tin Man & Dawg