[at-l] How I earned my trail name - eight years ago - TODAY!

Arthur Gaudet rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 07:15:04 CDT 2007

Funny entry!

>From Mara's journal:
" ...Bristlecone thinks that this would be a good time to start drinking, and if
I could stand the taste, I might just agree with him. Instead, I will just be
looking to track down a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Not sure if I should eat it or
ice my elbow with it, though..."

I think the answer would be to ice the elbow/ then eat the ice cream, repeat as
needed. <g> Nice to hear from you.

I'll be at Trail Days. --RockDancer