[at-l] How I earned my trail name - eight years ago - TODAY!

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:45:55 CDT 2007

Lump is long gone.  Scar is still there.  But, it's on the back of my elbow
so I never see it and neither does anyone else unless I point it out to
them.

The funny thing is, until now, when asked about my trail name and I said "I
fell on the way into Erwin," people figured out that I hiked before.  Now,
when I say I earned it on the way into Erwin, they'll assume it was this
year unless I explain that I hiked in '99.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor