[at-l] Stitches back on the trail

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:05:36 CDT 2007

I spent that day hiking to Newfound Gap but realized it was still too cold
to be out overnight so I went into Gatlinburg and spent the night.  Saw a
bear on my way into town.  Cool!  Thenit was back on the trail the next
morning - a big day to Tri Corner Knob shelter and then a bigger day to
Standing Bear Farm which is basically standing room only tonight - I'll be
camped out on a porch or kitchen or somewhere - no bunk space for us
latecomers.

Hot Springs by Friday or Saturday...

Mara
Stitches, AT99