[at-l] [WomenHikers] Trail Days Tin Man & Dawg Friday Night Hiker BBQ

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Mon Apr 9 10:15:33 CDT 2007

Dawg,

I was thinking about you when I went to Big Lots here the other day.  I
don't know if all Big Lots have the same items but this one was full of
Hawaiian things......lots of coconut bras, hula skirts and decorations.
Just thought you might like to know.  Some of those bras were pretty
skimpy and tied in the back.  Would have to tie them very carefully and
tightly with some of THESE guys around..  Some were bigger and didn't
show quite as much.  Others let it "all hang out".

Hummingbird