[at-l] shall

atrailhiker at adelphia.net atrailhiker at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 7 08:14:50 CDT 2007

Good morning!!

Right now there is about 6" of snow on the ground....it's very beautiful...wish I could post a picture of it here....I'm sure in ADKs it's even more beautiful.

Thanks for the birthday wishes....I FEEL LIKE A KID.

The coffee is real good this morning too.

The company is even better.

Love to all.

Marsha
50 today.....damn