[at-l] who cares?

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Fri Apr 6 21:48:40 CDT 2007

Well, I'm even later to this party.

I used to live close to Kim Basinger's mom and we were pretty good
friends. One summer I was taking her some tomatoes from the garden
and when I knocked on the door, this tiny woman opened the door. No I
did not drop the tomatoes and tried to act casual and asked if her
mother was home (and she was not) so I simply asked if she'd give the
tomatoes to her mom. She said sure and I thanker her and left.  I'm
not sure how fast my heart was beating as I walked back
home.  Besides being attractive, I could not get over how short she
is. Now I'm s towering 5'8" but I'm much taller than she.

End of story------