[at-l] Definition of Miseraboe

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 21:33:38 CDT 2007

Here, near Springer, I was warning the next crop of thru wannabees (amongst
whom I count myself) of record cold . . . there was a european dude who
boasted of a 50F degree bag keeping himself warm with his hiking buddies
whilst the temperature was dropping at night to 20F . . . I was and am
praying for him tonight . . .