[at-l] Trail Days Tin Man & Dawg Friday Night Hiker BBQ

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Sun Apr 1 21:29:18 CDT 2007

Miss Janet,

We just need you to be honorary cook.
I will get with off-line with a few other suggestions.

Don't forget, TDz is about a month before this Dawg heads to Alaska for the
Leukemia Marathon.
I will be walking 8-10 miles on the Creeper on Saturday morning. I have a
friend shuttling.
I know there were some that were interested in joining me. Just keep it in
mind.

Dawg