[at-l] Trail Days Tin Man & Dawg Friday Night Hiker BBQ

Miss Janet themissjanet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:53:24 CDT 2007

WOW... we are talking about Trail Days at my breakfast table and here you
all planning a BBQ!!  Great minds think alike.

I will be happy to help out... Tin Man in a Coconut Bra... who wants to miss
that!!

Everyone should look at the schedule for events on Friday afternoon. They
are really bumping up the 2000 miler reception into a really fun afternoon
with alot of events. We would really like to see it feel more like the
opening night of the Gathering. Be looking for the call for contributions of
party foods for the reception.

This years Official theme is... The People are the Trail!!  So we will be
planning lots of ways to get lots of people involved. I will be hosting
Trail Jeopardy again this year and I hope to see some of you field a team.
It is a blast and we have great prizes this year.

Also, the officially unofficial theme for my campground shenanigans and the
hiker parade will be...
MIss Janet's 3 Blaze Circus (white, blue and yellow, of course!)... So, if
anyone has any old costumes or props that might be fun for a circus theme...
send me an email!

Miss Janet

--
Miss Janet