[at-l] Winter bags/claustrophobia

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Tue Nov 28 12:31:46 CST 2006

I had a moment of claustrophobia once.  I was zipped up inside a EMS 0(25)
degree bag inside a EMS 40(65) degree bag inside a zipped up bivy bag.  Four
zippers and four drawstrings to keep track of.  Once I told myself I could
sort out those zippers and drawstrings, I slept well.  Outside my tent that
night, it got down to 12 degrees below zero.

Black Wolfe
Bruce W.

# = their rateing, (#) = my rateing.