[at-l] Sweet potato

Felix athiker at smithville.net
Tue Nov 28 09:46:10 CST 2006

I just got off the fone with a friend of mine (Suzzz McGuzz, Me-Ga 94?) who
lives near PenMar Park. I talked with my good buddy Sundown, who is hiking
south (Duncannon-Springer), Saturday and I knew he is in the area of PenMar.
so, I had Suzzz try to go to the park to say hey to him for me. We'd tried to
figure out when Sundown should be there. and, not knowing where he was or how
fast he is hiking, that isn't the easiest thing to do. So, we decided she
should be there sometime around 10 in the a. She got there at about 10:05 and
Sundown was putting his pack on ready to leave! Tell me that ain't knowing a
feller. So, they got to talk a bit and she gave him some candy. I knew he'd
been having some trouble with shin splints and she said it picked his spirits
up to talk to someone. so, if any of y'all are looking for something to look
for...look for Sundown...hopefully in a trailtown near you soon.  Oh, and
apparently Sundown ran into Chase somewhere a couple of days ago. I'm not sure
where or when. I thought Chase was farther south.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98