[at-l] Vote

Marsha atrailhiker at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 7 11:27:48 CST 2006

I voted.....but made the mistake of walking into the voting area with a
sheet of paper listing my preferences......can't remember all the issues and
judges.....they told me I had to LEAVE or throw the paper away. I ate it
with salt and pepper.

Then I was thrown in front of this gigantic computer screen. Clear
instructions, but it was very different.....no more paper punching in Ohio
folks.

Yes, please vote.

Marsha