[at-l] climate change headline -- today

RoksnRoots at aol.com RoksnRoots at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 09:17:33 CST 2006

In a message dated 11/1/2006 12:40:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pcttdust at yahoo.com writes:
*
*
*
it is only after whatever has caused the extinction event has dissipated.
That cause, in the case of the Sixth Extinction, is ourselves -- Homo sapiens.
This means we can continue on the path to our own extinction, or, preferably, we
modify our behavior toward the global ecosystem
*
*
*
        So maybe, the saying "And the meek shall inherit the earth" isn't so
far off after all? The "meek" being those who survive this extinction and are
willing to live on earth without killing it.

*